Thursday, May 3, 2007

Week is flying by

Thursday night- watching Passport to Europe on the Travel Channel- I really love that show- wish I could hope back on a plane for another trip- even though I've been home less than a week. I have travel addiction in a major major way- even if its just driving a short distance to some place exciting. I think rather than dealing with teenagers- who drive me nuts too often- I should do my own travel show- though I think Europe is covered- and that would be a top spot for me.

Week is going fast. Put some small finishing touches on my travel journal- mainly filled the 3 pages that were empty. I had a hard time figuring out how to judge the space in the book-but did a great job keeping pages and making them varied- I should take some photos and blog them for your viewing.

Otherwise- been getting back into NH time- going through my pictures and adding some words or cropping. Its like reliving the trip again.

So commercial on tv- question- if you could drop it all for 3 months- where would you go?
My list:

1- England, Wales, Scotland
2- France
3- Barcelona
4- Back to Italy
5- West Coast of Ireland
6- Iceland
7-Prague
8-Greece
9- Siciliy, Capri
10-Maybe a quick buzz to Morocco
11- Norway, more of Sweden and Denmark
12- Brussels
13- Not to forget- Amsterdam/The Netherlands
Maybe I will find something not popping into my head right now-like do the whole continent-add Switzerland, Estonia...etc.

USA
I would do Monument Valley, Petrified Forest, Mesa Verde
Back to Vegas, then Death Valley
Grand Tetons
Key West
Charleston
Western N.C.
New Mexico
Of course back to California
Hawaii
and...
this list goes on and on

never mind Japan
Australia
New Zealand
Souht Africa

where would you like to take me-Dave?

Now the show is the Western Ireland- where we never got to unfortunately...think I'll focus on that. Goodnight.

No comments: