Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Which should I buy?

I am thinking of buying some stamps (what's new?) and want to get some more Oxford Impression plates- finish up the collection of the ones I haven't bought but would like.
Here are the ones I'm considering:

They are $24 each- and I could splurge and order
all 3 since I worked 15 hours last week and sold $76 worth of stamps on my eBay clean-out- with more to come. But, I am trying to be good- maybe buy 1 at a time. Hmm- the tea looks like one I would more use in the winter, the schoold days one reminds me of going back to work and so that leaves Cowgirl blues...but I have no western projects planned where I might use them.
What do you think?
Check out Oxford Impressions for yourself to see all their great stamps if you're not familar with them.


No comments: