Thursday, July 19, 2007

another gray day

But not a bad day. Hung out all morning- finished reading The Breakers by Minette Walters, a good British mystery. Then Katie and I went to Portsmouth and met Joanne to see Ratatoulle- was a cute movie. Then Katie did the mall when I went with Joanne to a wine tasting that Jack put together- a few of us from work were there and learned all about how to swirl and smell wine, and tasted a lot of the wine types you can make at this place- learned a lot, decided what I liked- need to get up and find my list to tell you which I'm not going to do, but never had been to a wine tasting before and I enjoyed it. Wanted to do some crafty work today- it was the plan, but with the gray morning I decided to hang on the couch and read was so much more exciting. I did do a minor bit of stamping but then Jo called and we decided to do the movie- which was fun for all 3 of us...so it was a good day for all.

No comments: