Friday, July 27, 2007

Its HOT

WAYS TO BE COOL!


THINK ABOUT WINTER- JUST 4 OR 5 MONTHS AGO AND THE SNOW AND THE COLD TEMPERATURES AND WEARING HATS, SCRAFS AND A COAT...






BETTER YET, A FAST BOAT RIDE WITH THE WIND WHIPPING THROUGH YOUR HAIR AND YOUR BATHING SUIT WET FROM A SWIM THE COOL REFRESHING LAKE!

OR A COLD DRINK LIKE THESE IN A COOLER IN BOSTON...



FINALLY, THINK ABOUT SITTING IN A COOL AC ROOM WITH A CUP OF HAZELNUT GELATO (ANY FLAVOR WILL WORK) AND ENJOYING THE TASTE AS IT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH.




Feels very July-ish- hot,humid, home alone and bored but its too hot to do much of anything. No ambition. Worked this morning- actually did a few house chores and read a bunch of my latest book- the Ghost Map-enjoyable science reading- finished Harry Potter on Wednesday which I really really enjoyed- Now Katie and I are going through the movies to rewatch them. I would love to be at the lake today- well, my mother-in'law's on Rust Pond in Wolfeboro, but Katie was working at our local lake (Merrymeeting where I want a house) and I hung home in case it stormed but now she's at a friend's and I waiting for Dave. Did spend yesterday after the dentist and Wed. on Rust Pond so I can't complain, can I?

No comments: