Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting ready for Philly

tomorrow we are off for a few days of family adventure and fun- we're driving to Philly to do some hostoric sites and to see King Tut. yahoo! i am looking forward to the trip- though will miss my 3 babies- Harley will be at Mom's and the cats are going to hang out here for 4 days- with a visit from my mother-in-law to check on them.

today I was on a ROLL and cleaned up my studio part of the spare room- we call it the bookroom- went through my stamps-pulled out a few moer to sell on e-Bay once we come home, made some space, packed them better in their bins since they get used, end up a mess and then I can't close to tops, and even did some arranging so now I have TWO empty bins on the shelf and TWO more where I would need to make shelf room. I am so excited to have a bit of space- want to make another bin called "water"- with boats, swimming, etc. stamps. haven't done it yet, but will help make some space in the travel, transportation box, and B-Line Designs has some great nautical stamps I would really like get one of these days.

anyhow, now just need to attack the books in the spare room- they are still rather everywhere. but at least I can work on my projects- started photos from Northern Ireland- to scrapbook and also found some fall photos from 2004 I need to finish- pretty close to being done- that time I did a 4 season book and all that is left is these fall pages-which are mostly done anyhow.

will post somemore from my house book and otherwise, will be back early next week with lots of photos from our mini-trip.

No comments: