Friday, August 10, 2007

Who's doing any art lately?

The answer would be- not me!

I did buy a bunch of trim to fix up some tableclothes (they've been around awhile and need something new about them) and lace to finish my quilt. I did finish reading about Elizabeth (the first) and Mary (Queen of Scotts). I do need to scan a bunch of cards into the computer, along with some old snapshots my grandmother had from back in the 60's and 70's, but have I done it yet?

Don't feel much like doing it now, that I can tell you.

And its Friday-last week was busy and I want to just hang out this weekend-maybe do some art-maybe paint my bathroom door yellow...maybe do nothing at all.

I love the different options available.


This is last Sunday afternoon-Dave, Harley and Katie in the boat up on Rust Pond in Wolfeboro.

No comments: