Tuesday, August 21, 2007

write it down, make it happen

Let's try it:

the want to do list:

1) lose 15 pounds
2) get out of debt so my paycheck is mostly mine
3) learn to speak Italian
4) learn to play the drums
5) become more of a public artist rather than a private artist
6) figure out how to become a paid artist
7) handle anxiety better so I can control stress better
8) exercise regulary once school gets back into session next week
9) not get so down about my relationship with my mom
10) be able to sleep through the night better-this goes with #7

Think 10 is a good start! Lets see if I can accomplish a1 or 2 of them successfully.

I did accomplish this once before- with my traveling...wanted to do more, and now I do it. That's a lot of the debt I need to payoff- Philly last weekend- the hotel rooms and Tut tickets (not much to pay off) but then we're going to London in Feb (YAHOO), which is a BIG wanna-do but now I have that to pay off, and its $3100.

Write it down, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

No comments: