Saturday, September 8, 2007

Its SATURDAY!

Beware of the dog- Pompeii floor


Rome


Rome again- Forum




Dave and I at the Colliseum



Vatican





Castel D'Angelo






Yahoo- it is the weekend. Not that my week was long or horrible, even had bookclub Thursday night which was a blast, and yesterday I went to our Safety Meeting after school- more like enjoy a cool Margarita after a very hot day (it was 96 when school got out and 80 when I picked up Katie at Kingswood at 9 after her football game). It was just adjustment week- school was really back in session and I had to get up every morning at 4:45 a.m. (yuck) and had NO art time because Katie was also back and she was mom demanding with her homework etc. after school and plus I was tired and had those 2 evenings out.
Today is hot, I am going to vac up the dog and cat hair and then play with art!!!
Some more pictures to show- maybe because I am ready for another vacation and can't wait til Feb. when I get to travel. Plus who has had time to take any NEW photos?







No comments: