Monday, September 3, 2007

Psst- but its not a secret


Thanks to this website-
http://www.danheller.com/london-bigben.html- I borrowed a photo since I have yet to take my own- but wait for the end of February- for we are going to LONDON- YAHOO!
I can't wait- have always wanted to go since I've flown over this bell tower 2 times before and have seen it from the air but can't wait to see it in person- and even though I have until late Feb. school vacation- that'll be ok- ( give me some time to pay off the BIG bill sitting on my credit cards- ugh-ugh-ugh)
It should be another exciting family trip and if its wet and too cold (compared to NH- we can be REALLY cold in late Feb or in the 60's- one never knows) we will museum it all week but whatever the weather- we will dress for the damp and enjoy ourselves.
As you can tell, I am just soooooooooo excited- you can't imagine- but I'm always excited about traveling- I just love it.
One thing I did decide though- is when I leave teaching, I am taking a vacation this Labor Day week, something I have NEVER in my life been able to do since there has only been 1 year since I started kindergarten that I was not in school of some sort or in some fashion. And even that 1 year- I was taking college courses and learning about literature....so since 1965 when I first started school- I have been in school. Someday, September will be my travel month!




No comments: