Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Some photos of Italy...

Why Italy photos- tonight? I don't know except I'm looking at them and today wasn't too adventurous or full of too many new exciting items- back to school for the week- Katie's first day- her stress (she's got to learn to control her panic- but I can relate...its hard), feeling poor- but that's my own fault for going shopping last Friday- which was really ok since I got so many good deals and I can use some new clothes, and having tripS to pay off, especially England- a bit of Ireland left...oh well, one must jump on those opportunities...

So photos from Italy which we visited in April of 2005.

I love Italy.



Photos are of:
very top-under the columns of the Vatican then the Colliseum (outside along the main street that goes by it)
these feet are walking down a road in Pompeii
this statue is in Castel D'Angelo (I think that's the name) in Rome

modern Pompeii


Arch and below, columns, in Pompeii










people outside the Duomo in Florence and below, umbrellas in Florence












If any of these photos were put up before (no my life is not that dull, but I forget what I may have posted) sorry!
So Bon Giorno and enjoy alittle Italy. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to travel with unlimited cash worries and no time constraints...especially in September which is THE BEST MONTH of the year in NH-weatherwise at least.

No comments: