Sunday, November 4, 2007

A few cool items...

I went to my favorite craft shop Friday afternoon (Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, MA) and bought too much stuff!!!!! (OH WHAT FUN IT WAS!) Anyhow, here's a few items I bought that I really like.
First of all Angela Cartwright's new book Mixed Emulsions. Wasn't sure before hand that this was a book I needed- but after looking through it- I needed it. (Of course) Being someone who takes mega numbers of photographs, who scrapbooks but who doesn't always want to do a standard scrapbook (which I don't think I ever really do anyhow) and who wants to do something more with her photos...this is the book for me!

Then I bought these Technquie Tuesday Christmas words. I love them. I love holiday stamps, and there's always so many to be tempted by. But I think these words will be really useful when I do art with my photos and make holiday cards. FUN.


And 2 fun items from Hambly Studios- A clear sheet with white mini-chandeliers all over it- I want a chandelier stamp...and these bird rub ons. I have always been a bird person (except for caged pet birds-ugh), but I love wild birds, love to bird watch- and the owls are so retro back to my teens- and FUN too.
Just a few examples of my fun new play toys. Time to go play with them instead of writing!



No comments: