Wednesday, December 26, 2007

the day after

Hope it was a merry one for all of you out there in blog land- mine was- great visits to Maine and Massachusetts, nice day at home, need to clean today- my livingroom still looks like Santa's sack blew up ...but that's Christmas fun. Need to add my photos from the last 3 days, at some point...but feel like taking a step out of time here and doing my new years wrap up. So I;m a few days early, but guess that's allowed. I love being able to keep to my own schedule today...but can't believe the holiday is all over already.
NOW WE LOOK BACK BEFORE LOOKING AHEAD
Highlights of 2007: (not in any order)
1- going to Ireland and Philly
2-new dept. head at work
3-Katie getting her liscense
4-Dave finishing out back lawn and getting the rest of the house painted- now its all 1 color- our new choice, sage green
5-getting published 3 times
6-my art projects -they make me happy
7-my museum of the month project (made every month but June, Sept and October- but with some months being more than 1 museum-think I'll do it again in 08.) was a great successful and fun project
8-spending some great family time and having some great laughs

9-my lake job this past summer -1 morning a week, lots of reading time, a little play money
10-my investments are almost back to orirginal investment
11- having good friends and good times-always a positive
and...as I think of them I'll add to this list...because there's always more...

NOW WE LOOK AHEAD, JUST BARELY, BUT ITS A THOUGHT
For next year- want to do more Museum of the Month-lets see how successful I can be year 2 and my big idea, send out 1 submission a month. Think I can do it? I don't know. Maybe 1 every 2 months so it doesn't get to be too stressful and stops being fun. Something to ponder. Something to play with.

No comments: