Sunday, January 6, 2008

2 cool photos



Yes, a second post, but its a quiet night and I'm still in relaxing mode, but not in totally doing nothing mode. Had breakfast for supper (French toast and crusty bread), waiting for the dryer to stop so the laundry can get put away, and we have the Amazing Race on CBS once football ends and 60 minutes is over. Legs are tired from my snowshoe workout, have read quite a bit today, watched Waitress, which enjoyed on DVD as much as I did when I saw it in the theatre.
Love these cool shadow photos from my dining room.
Taught myself basic crochet this afternoon- yeah. Need to get some non fuzzy yearn though- all I have is some funky scarf yarn, except the skeins for my Kaffe Fassett sweater which I don't want to use up- but tomorrow will stop and get some. Want to make this cool flower scarf from the Happy Hooker.
5 day week ahead- eeks. But its suppose to be on the warm side, and it'll be closer and closer to our London trip.
Enjoy it all.

No comments: