Monday, January 21, 2008

As good as the first time

When I first saw this movie YEARS ago, I really liked it. And the music too- I have had the CD for years. This time- I really liked to movie too. Sometimes when you reread a book or rewatch a movie from a different place in life, you don't care as much for it. But not true for this film. Recommended!
Anyhow- finish my Dublin journal today. Went out shopping this morning with Katie and got a few small items at TJ MAxx and Target. Saw some cool new stamps by Autumn Leaves and Inkadinkado on eBay. Also heard Ma Vinci has some cool new stamps going on sale really soon too. Had a fun day in Nashua Saturday and ran into a former student- she recognized me and she graduated in 1990. Wow. Made me feel young since she could still recognize me- even though its been 18 years since she graduated. I was like 30 at that point. Started making Valentines for the swap I signed up for.
Pats are going to the superbowl. Amazing, they haven't lost 1 game yet this season. A superbowl victory in 2 weeks could make it a perfect season- how amazing is that?
Relaxed, enjoyed my 3 day weekend. Exams at school this week- think I will make it a jeans day everyday this week. Thursday I have leadersgip teacher at Lonza Biologics. Friday is teacher workday. Wow- at this rate this week will fly by.

No comments: