Friday, January 11, 2008

yeah, yeah Friday and more Ireland




I love this page a lot!

3 great pages! I love these.
Friday-damp and rainy- but its FRIDAY so who cares!
Finally I can sleep in tomorrow- this time of year is soo hard to get up at 4:45 a.m. I love sleeping in a bit later- or a lot later.
Went to my favorite craftstore today too. Spent too much money- but haven't been since November- so I guess that's ok. Got a set of Fancy Pants acrylic stamps-Fresh Mod. Didn't like them when I saw them online but in person, they are awesome. Also got a 7gypsies AC card holder- was kind of pricy I thought- but I think it will make a great art project. Maybe words- an ATC for each- or even for some family photos I haven't scrapped since all I ever scrap is trip photos (not all I guess, but mostly). Need to keep it fresh and do some other types of art anyhow.
Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: