Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The March blahs have arrived

This is how I measure melt- the snow going down in the driveway and the mud underneath. The ice makes a nice pattern, but aside from that...March is such a tortuous month. My March blahs have set in. This is one month I am NOT very happy with.
Harley is happy though. We're home, which means he's not at the kennel. And he loves snow. especially when he can walk all over the top of it. It means I could snowshoe or cross country ski, but I don't care about that anymore.
Our snow gauge, yesterday. UGH.
And this is the morning after we arrived home from London (March2)and had to dig ourselves out. That foot or more right behind Dave's legs is FRESH snow. What we missed and what we had to shovel. Can hardly bare to look at it. Good thing we've had a bit of melt. I think we need more London photos, maybe help kill the burning desire to hop a plane and get out of here.
This is in the Globe Theatre. Not a play, these kids were taking a class and having fun.

This is the view from our hotel room- its a very cool photo of the roof of Victoria Staion.
Did I post this already? I love these Georgian buildings.






No comments: