Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feeling Icky


Last night didn't feel great-but this morning felt aweful. Headache, tummy ache, muscle aches. Went back to bed to sleep-though from about 8:30 on my dear puppy wasn't happy with me crashing in bed, though the cats loved it- especially snuggling Leo.

Got up and realized my sub plans hadn't arrived at school- they got there after noon by snail style email- ugh- should have realized!

Been reading Long Way Round by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman. Have you seen the series? I love it- though it hasn't been on for a bit. Bought a copy from an Amazon seller-but wasn't too easy to find but I need to see it now that I'm reading the book- enjoyable-one of those great adventure journeys I sooooo love. Read quite a bit today-ready to read some more too.
My body is feeling better now-sleep and time seem to help bugs like I had. So tomorrow I go back to work, try to catch up a bit...

No comments: