Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday



Took a few photos today. Here's 2 of my recent cards-these are from the Casablanca series I did. I love the one right above here-with the Africa map and the plane flying over it. I also like using the blue florets on the top card. I mostly used the Casablanca Techniques Tuesday clear stamps and the Casablanca sheet by Oxford Impressions stamps. I thought it was an interesting mix of design on retro images from one of my favorite movies.
Today we had a couple of hours of sun but more clouds and rain-although at least its not as cold as yesterday-more humid though. The race at Loudon just ended because of rain- very undramtic and anticlimactic-they pulled into the pits and then they called the race. Blah. I spent my Sunday morning cleaning and doing laundry- then I made a bunch of clay tiles which I really enjoyed. Not a very exciting Sunday I'd guess, but nice to be home. Tomorrow I'm up for my first day at the lake and supposedly curriculum work at school-which I have yet to hear details about and if it rains, like they're saying, I won't be at the lake. Also book club is suppose to be tomorrow night but I haven't heard about that either. So maybe tomorrow will be busy or maybe it'll be quiet. Who knows?
Tomorrow is the last day of June-already. But its only week 2 of vacation! Yahoo!

No comments: