Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Catching Up



The above photos are from yesterday morning at work at the Merrymeeting Boat Ramp. Love em.

Tree ripped by the tonado the other day. I'm not really a gawker, but I like to look. This was at the upper river boat ramp, as seen on the sign below. Would love to see some photos of the damage on the lake. I took these FRiday morning when I went up to visit Katie working the ramp.


Some busy days behind me. Wanted to show these photos- but lots of other things happening. Made a bunch of cards...(why don't I have more art photos?) the last couple of days, FRiday after Katie got home from work she and I buzzed down to the south shore (meaning south of Boston)-hit IKEA (What a blast) and went to an ABBA tribute band concert at the south shore music circus-what a blast too. They were excellent and we had a great adventure. Saturday was humid and I was plain old tired sicne we got home LATE from the concert Friday night. We went up to the lake and relaxed in the sun. Sunday started ok but we had wicked thunderstorms again (way too many this summer)-one stayed over the house for what seemed like a long long time- and we chilled and Dave restacked our biobricks so now I have the garage again. Took a good old nap too. Had a good eBAy selling weekend again too -$82 this weekend and $95 last weekend. Its fun selling on eBay and a good way to clean out a bit of the overstcok in the studio. And of course yesterday-worked in the morning-but then could never really get myself into anything in the afternoon- was tired, but cleaned a bit since tonight am having bookclub at my house, got my hair done last night. And today its gorgeous-went walking this morning already...
Oh yeah- finished Agatha Christie's Nemasis- that is a really good book and now am going to start People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks.
LOVE IT!

No comments: