Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exciting Day and I never left the house!


Ok, was a day of RAIN, thunder, storms, phone calls and loss of the power.
Started with my mother-in-law calling to say we were in a tornado watch and severe storm watch around noon. Storm came through here-but not a lot of wind. We did lose power though for about 90 minutes.
When we got our power back ( and had 2 great games of UNO while we were in the DARK) the phone started ringing and put the news on to see that tornados hit a lot of this area- and we don't usually get tornados, and there was flooding in some spots, and someone even died as a result of one of the tornados in Deerfield...and we got more rain...and the phone kept ringing. Wish I could find a photo to post here since we were very lucky here and it was all very calm.
I cleaned out my bookshelves and PURGED! feels good but my studio is still looking like nothing got done in there.
And-I found out I'm published again-this time in Somerset Studio's HOME edition. Its my mail holders. Wow-I am really excited and very honored!
Looking forward to Samantha Brown's Passport to Great Weekends as tonight she goes to LONDON and BACK TO NH. Curious what she shows of our great state!

No comments: