Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a beautiful day





After 2 more rainy days. Monday was a great day to hang and not get dressed until like 2 in the afternoon. Did go poke around Borders which I haven't done in ages and then dropped off Katie's car for the engine light AGAIN and had dinenr with my family at the 99. Yesterday-another morning rain-Katie and I went to see the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and urethaned the boards that Dave is using to fix up the laundry room so the new washer and dryer have a nice place to live. The washer comes tomorrow-can't wait as the piles are getting higher!

Fun photo above of the puddles on my gas grill out on the deck. And I mean there were puddles not just drops. I've had to empty water out of my plant pots they are so flooded.

But today-SUN! Thank goodness-the rain was getting to me. Went into work today-had my teeth cleaned at the dentist, brought 2 loads of laundry to mother-in-laws and got to really enjoy the SUN while they washed. Yeehaw!
Notice the 2 new stamp sets I got from Artistic Outpost- am getting ready to cut them tonight as I went to stamp store and got some more sticky foam sheets yesterday. Am watching Long Way Down- we're on episode 5 tonight. Love this.

No comments: