Monday, September 1, 2008

It was a beautiful weekend


This is how beautiful the weather was this Labor Day weekend. Love it- had 4 days off after the first week back to school (for me-Katie goes back tomorrow-she's sooo nervous which was how I was last week). Thursday Katie and I went to Kittery Outlets shopping after I got done with school- Friday I worked around the house and got my skylight glass replaces (oh, it is sooo nice to have not frosted,icky window glass), my good friend Ina came for breakfast Saturday on her quick trip north (she lives in NC), and then I hung out on the couch and read my latest book-The Goegraphy of Bliss by Eric Weiner which I am enjoying. Yesterday was clean up at Dave's mom's place on Rust Pond- which we finished today, while doing some vacation checking and reading...of it was a great weekend overall.

No comments: