Friday, October 17, 2008

Is it time for a change





Like the changing of the seasons-fall is progressing and moving into late color here-the oak leaves are starting to turn and we are getting some bare trees. Ah Halloween is near.
Like the changing of the seasons-I am wondering if it is again time for a career change- to focus on my art, not everyone elses kids. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but I go into phases when I think about making my art my first focus. Wish I could afford to.
Katie had her teeth out today, she's sitting with an ice pack wrap over her head to keep down the swelling, but she's not doing badly I think. She and I watched the ABBA movie we bought last summer this afternoon-it was great. Now we're watching the Prestige again. Its another good flick.
Been reading Twightlight. It was ok for the first 50 pages but then it got good-as I discovered sitting in the oral surgeon waiting room this morning. I can see why everyone at work is talking about it and reading all 4 in the series.
Tomorrow I am off to my metal clay class. Wonder if Katie will go take the PSAT's or if she'll just stay home and relax.
Happy weekend ahead.

No comments: