Sunday, November 23, 2008

A few more London Pages


Boy do I need to work and taking a straight photo!
Here we are, about to board the London Eye!
I love the stamping here with the birds and the journalling circle.
Do you like the stamp I made of Big Ben's Tower? Big Ben is actually the bell inside, but this is a great view from up in the Eye.
Another fun page of my 2 favorite people.
Another chilly weekend. Went to Nashua yesterday and did Costco and Trader Joe's- actually started my holiday shopping too. Today I cleaned and think I'll go make some silver clay charms. I've got a busy week ahead of me- 2 1/2 days of work, book club tomorrow night, movie night with a good friend and our girls Tuesday night, shopping after work Wednesday and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert, going to Mom's for Thanksgiving Thursday...should be a great week!




No comments: