Saturday, November 15, 2008

Raining and Saturday


Went to see Quantum of Solace with Dave today. Enjoyed it-though I think the action scenes were a bit jumpy and hard to follow-they jumped around, but looking at Daniel Craig-he's the hottest james Bond since Sean Connery. Wow- in those off white pants and navy blue top...and while I wipe the drool away, I love Judi Dench's hairstyle. Not that I want any more gray than I already have to cover up, but I wish my hair did that more, looked a little looser, wilder...
Worked on a Christmas book this morning- its going to be kind of formal and regal...old fashioned papers and gold and nature images...was fun. Now we're watching Get Smart that Katie borrowed from a friend. It does have some funny parts.
OK need to get to know me a little more, here's 5 random number facts about me...
1-this is my 25th year of teaching
2-my first apartment was at 207 Main Street in Orono, Maine
3-I graduated from high school 30 years ago-eeks!
4-I have been married for 20 years (this past Oct.15th was our anniversary)
5-I have been to 31 States (not counting just landing at the airport there but I am counting driving through-it would be 32 if I counted airports because I've been to the Detroit airport 3 times but never in Michigan otherwise) and 8 different forgein countries
What can I, its Saturday night and once again-RAINING!

No comments: