Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday at the end of a Long Thanksgiving Weekend


Cool building!
A London event that happens every Sunday morning.

Map of the London Zoo!

The story of the camel-one of those stories we keep talking about long after the visit to the zoo.

Friday of our vacation!
Will post some early Christmas photos later- we got our tree and put it up this weekend but I need to transfer them from my camera...eating some more of the Costco double chocolate pie- left overs-yummy-yummy right now-and its very gray outside. Been thinking a lot lately about destiny...choices we make...how they interfer with other paths. Why is it some people do something and it brings them changes in their lives and why others it doesn't seem to? Is it personal choice or is there destiny out there leading us on certain paths at certain moments in time? Or maybe its us, we hold back or don't make a particular move at some point in time...I look at people who have scrapbooking/stamping/art careers that seem to move and me...it doesn't seem to move. Maybe its me...not making such a big comittment. Maybe I'm not that good or I'm not that noticable. Maybe I hold myself back. I don't know. Does anyone know? Any clues?
Meanwhile, some more of my journal style London pages. Love them...though I doubt myself too much too often.
YOU"VE GOT TO BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN MAGIC!

No comments: