Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful






I am thankful for so many things-my family, my friends, my critters, my health, my home and job, my art, I could keep going. I didn't take any photos yesterday at my Mom's, but we had a great day. Got to see my cousin David, his wife Dawn and they're 2 cute little girls too. Haven't seen David for many years, so it was great. I hope you all had a great turkey day too.
Also have to mention the great concert we went to see Wednesday night-Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Wow. Fantastic. 2 1/2 of pure fantasy and showmanship. Flames, lasers, fireworks...rock classical and Christmas music...WOW! I'll have to learn how to hook up an audio link for you to hear. It was a great way to start out the holiday season that we're now in.
Today started with light snow, rain...but the sun came out and it was actually nice out...we went to chop our tree but will probably put it up tomorrow. We always go to this tree farm here in town, we figure this is probably like our 18th year doing this...maybe even 20th.
So check out the Fred Mullett web site-he has a bunch of his unmounted stamps for sale in sets for $10 a set. I ordered a bunch this morning...his stamps are great nature images...I can't wait to get them.

No comments: