Saturday, December 27, 2008

One of those days


Here's some great photos of my family on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Aren't we the handsome crew?




Now today was grey and dark. Woke up with a headache and it was not in my stars to be productive- but I've fought it all day. Tried to print some photos and the printer's offline. Wanted to pick up my house but Katie has pulled her room apart to move it around and the whole upstairs is the biggest disaster area on the planet and she's got the vaccuum squirreled away up there. Tried to do laundry then Dave said he was going to fill the hot tub since he's fixed the leak-ok, so I'm SOOOOO happy to have my hottub back but feel like I kind of wasted a day. Read a bit, got my photos ready to print...

Oh well, what can I do about any of it?






No comments: