Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!


Wow- its 2009. So I have started this year off on a great foot- I finished my book (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) that was execllent and I wanted to finish and Dave and I cleaned up the holiday decorations and I cleaned and put up some new curtains I've only had in the closet in August and I did a good cleaning out of the dust on the beams and the house looks great and its only Thursday...babble, babble, babble.
It is extrememly cold today-with a terrible wind chill. Last night we went to party at some friends here in town and they had a big bonfire in the COLD. It was a lot of fun even though I didn't know a lot of people there. Was fun to smooze though. Actually played Wii for the first time too. My mom is really sick too, don't know if I need to go down there tomorrow or not...ready to kill her since she should have gone to the drs Monday before she got so sick. Grrrr. Anyhow, love it that my house is clean and I have off right through Sunday...
OK, resolution time:
1-clean the clutter
2-pay off some bills
3-do something arty once a month besides working in my studio-like sending out something or doing a swap and a class...
4- lets see what else comes up....
Spontaneous!

No comments: