Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today's revalation






Sunday night...another weekend whizzed by...today was sunny blue and a bit chilly but Katie and I went out for a bit...got some new shirts at TJ Maxx-really for the trip-need to decide which I'm going to keep...starting to make my journal for the trip...want to drop 5 pounds...just 5...at least to start but 5 right now-before the trip...did my graes finished too...exams tomorrow and Tuesday- you know-right now it seems work is getting in the way of my life...of course I need to work to keep my life and I actually like my work...just in a restless phase...probably because its winter and it keeps me inside and I haven't done much art lately...either no time OR moseso, me just being a couch potato in hibernation mode...but today hibernation mode is starting to go away- I can feel it...and that is a good feeling because although its wonderful to be so cozy and laid back about it all its time to jump up and get moving again. I think.


No comments: