Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday


Its ghost show night-Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International-my latest tv addictions. I go through phases. And I'm bad- I haven't read the book I started in 2 weeks. 2 Weeks! Me, I read all the time. Actually feel like I haven't had much free time even though I've been cooped in with snow or bitter cold...been a bum...having a hard time with winter this year-but you know that. Between school work, helping Katie get ready for her semester exams and being a bum...a bit of art...housework...and, to break me out of this slump I am back into vacation research for when we go away...time is flying by til we go and I cannot wait. This photo is from back before Christmas- now its covered with snow except for a bit of the top of head...ah, winter.

No comments: