Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend wrap-up

Still haven't taken photos of my latest art work-heart tags, Valentine cards and more London pages. Am getting along with my London scrapbook/journal-since I think that's more what I have than a traditional scrapbook.
Nice weekend-been fighting a cold...but hung out, got a few chores done, did get the Christmas decorations back into the attic and went through a bunch of bags of clothes. Also got out some items for our vacation-less than 2 weeks now. Scrapped, sewed, read...watched Vicky, Kristina, Barcelona too. Not a bad movie.
Last night Dave and I had a date to the UMO/UNH hockey game in Manchester and UNO won!!!!!!! A shutout. Had a great time.
Now its back to work in the morning...a busy week ahead but that's ok...in some ways. In other ways its too busy for my taste.
That's about it here!

No comments: