Sunday, March 8, 2009

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood

London storefront
No explanation needed!
Primroses-its spring!!!
Looking down on the London eye at night!
Love these lightposts in Wndsor. They have a crown on the top! I need to crop the photo, but haven't done that yet.
Like almost 60 degrees, as was yesterday. Dave and I took Harley to the beach to walk, had lunch at a great Mexican restaurant in Kittery, went to Nashua afterwards to do our errands and had some greasy barbecue at Famous Dave's in Manchester. We were all over the place. It was a great day-relaxing but productive. I had a blast. And I loved getting outside and the weather!
Today is also gorgeous, but I've been home cleaning a bit, scrappy to finish up last years vacation photos and just plain relaxing. We changed the clocks so tonight will stay light late but the morning will be tough.
Above, a few more vacation photos for you to see.

No comments: