Thursday, April 2, 2009

So I did it




This morning when I got up at 5 for work, I sat down and bought those plane tickets. I've been going through this up and down all day- I shouldn't have spent the cash, but I am so excited to go away. Even stopped at Barnes and Nobles and bought a couple of travel books, just to start preparing...(Oh I adore planning trips as much as I love the trip itself as much as I love scrapping the photos afterwards...)As I said, travel is a big piece of who I am, and spending time with my family is so important to me...and I'm also very good at finding cheap tickets...as long as you have patience and are flexible...(and I have such a big travel list...I'll never do it but that's ok...its not completing the list its making the list and working on it-isn't it?)
So where are we going? Well I can only tell you where the tickets are for...since the rest of the week isn't planned...so maybe I'll just make it a surprise...when we know more...hint-we're staying stateside this trip.



No comments: