Saturday, April 11, 2009

Something's in the Air


And I'm not sure its good. Not that today was a bad day, but it held its share of frustrations-like missing tax forms (we'll file an extension) and the pen that went through the white wash and left everything with blue blobs...not happy, and so much for finishing laundry. But, I did get my chores finished more or less, did do some raking in the yard (yahoo) and got some fresh air, did do a bit of cleaning looking for tax papers and the taxes are a bit more completed than they were. So not a total washout. Just seems there's something in the air causing this stress and craziness though...not just here, work and with others you talk to also.
Well, tomorrow I am off to visit my family for Easter- have a Happy Hoppy Day and joyous Easter .

No comments: