Sunday, June 28, 2009

More summer fun





Yesterday I took a intro. to marbling class with my friend Roz at the Art Institute in Manchester. Here's some of the 10 pieces of paper I made. It was a fun class-wish we could have played and made more paper since I love the colors!!!!!!!!!!!! That was one of the most interesting parts, playing with the colors. Of course yesterday was a gorgeous day with sun...and I was inside playing- and today- its damp and grey-did a bit of gardening and played with my stamps (will show you those another day) but not like yesterday.
FRiday morning was gorgeous, and when we went up to the Lake of course it clouded in-got some dock time and then went inside and visited...spent the morning cleaning-but still the dock was great even in the clouds. Kind of makes it officially summer!!!!!
Now we need to figure out for our college visit road trip tomorrow-where to go-how long and what to do with Harley!




No comments: