Monday, September 21, 2009

Right now...10 things

1- I am into work right now, enjoying my intern, enjoying my classes. As long as I don't have to work too many hours outside of school grading papers-ugh-that is 1 thing I don't like about teaching. Funny how you go through the ups and downs of work.
2- I am feeling like Katie is moving away-though it is gradual- she's a senior in high school now and I miss my little girl.
3-I am feeling broke with SAT sign ups, senior photos, doing the yearbook ad, my mom's 80th birthday party coming up, etc. I think I need a second job.
4- This fall weather is good for drinking chai and sleep. I am sleeping a lot lately.
5-Though I have to get up at the aweful 5 a.m. I hate getting up that early.
6- I have been back into cooking lately, not a lot, not all the time, but its a pleasure to pull out recipes and make somethign yummy.
7-I am into reading a lot right now and wish I had more hours in a day to do some art- Halloween is my theme right now. I do some, but wish I had time to do a lot.
8-I'm not feeling very adventurous right now. I'm very happy to stay home and enjoy some domestic time.
9-This weekend I want to make chicken soup with some alphabet pasta I bought last week at Trader Joe's.
10-I realize I'm not a very exciting person right now, but that's ok. I'm content and that's whats matter.

No comments: