Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weight of Winter


Like in this card- I'm wishing I could walk through green grass with warm blue sky. Its raw cold here in NH right now-though in the 20s feels more like 10 degrees. I've been cold all day. Having some winter cooped up -am so sick of cold and dark mood.Tired of getting up in the cold---tired of being cold---tired of the dark and missing the sun!  Its been cloudy, so today I couldn't see the sun at 4:50 like I did yesterday- I was very excited about that. Means the days are getting longer- no longer pitch dark at 4:30. Yahoo. Today has been one of those days I'd jump a plane and head away to some place warmer or less cooped up. I'd even drive off just to explore. I need a change of pace-big time!
Anyhow- this card uses all Cornish Heritage Farm stamps, including the circle background (Scrapblock).
Another card in my home series That I made last weekend. Looking at this on photo, I think this card needs a flower, a daisy, since it looks like some should be growing there.

No comments: