Saturday, February 13, 2010

Some Things I Love

My 2 favorite folks-here in Versailles --- I'll take them anyplace!
 and my silly lovable puppy below
Thanks for the great walk to took with me today Harl!

A cat to love and amuse you
To talk to you and to surprise you
Someone who'll hang out in the studio with you
A sweet independent girl who doesn't really like the fuss
But she'll curl up in bed with you and nap
Art, my studio, playing, stamps, paints, glue, scissors, and all that fun stuff
Ready to go on an adventure!
Where to?????
Sun, warmer weather than winter, flowers, working in my garden, vacations, long days, being home on my screen porch or sleeping late, my house
Reading a good book or 2
Finding a great cookbook recipe to try
Scrap booking
Journaling
Poking around a book store
Taking photos with my camera and playing with them on the computer
And a great cup of tea or chai latte
And
Since tomorrow is Valentine's day
the day we celebrate all kinds of
LOVE

I thought I would show you some of the things that I love.
Have a wonderful day of love-with the people, critters and things you love!


(ps- thanks to those you you whom I borrowed photos from)

No comments: