Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wrong Season

And I'm not rushing it, with the thoughts of winter to follow. I'm not much of a winter person, I admit. But I do love autumn, even though it means going back to work full time...I love my job but love staying home better...because I get studio time...anyhow, these are from some of my new Kim Hughes stamps...and some Basic Grey paper. And lovin these copic markers which I should have staretd buying a lot sooner thaan I did. I've done a bunch of scrapping lately so I need to photgraph those to share with you too, working on our California Trip from last summer...think I could scrap 24/7 and still never catch up.
But today is a much cooler feeling than yesterday and my legs look like a lobster but the rest of me I kept sunscreened is normal skin colored. Today, not sure what's on the agenda but am DEFINATELY planning on some studio time! Got a lot of stamps cut out last night I need to play with.

No comments: