Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Week Begins

But, its only 4 days of kids and then Friday is a teacher work day and then we get a 3 day weekend. I can't wait for the long weekend. I'm in a better place this week for work...no after school appointments...no lunch duties...no spirit week craziness or anything else. Yes, juniors have testing...but that doesn't really affect me too much. Plus its cool, finally, we had our first fire of the season last night. Just a fake log, but enjoyed it. Today its only going to be in the 50's and cloudy...maybe a shower. So today, I break out the corduroys...by March I will want to get rid of them but right now, its like getting new clothes.
Here's a photo of a newt I found on the road yesterday during my walk...they'll be hibernating really soon...fall is here!

No comments: