Thursday, January 13, 2011

After the snow

The morning after the big snow...we got SO much snow- I think its like 16 inches.
Thursday now...back to work...but almost time for the long weekend.  I am in such a hibernation place right now...just wanting to sit home...try to find time to play in the studio...but even then I'm only so-so motivated...just want to float through life...do what I have to do...but nothing more.  Could sleep and read...that's what I did yesterday...made a couple of cards...read...took a LONG nap....made crepes wfor lunch...watched its complicated....its a great movie.  Just being a homebody lately....that's me.
So here's more of my American book...the center spread...love those girls in the centerfold...River City Rubber Works...house is Oxford Impressions....the words are B Line...the circle words are by Hampton Arts...I think....