Monday, February 21, 2011

5 Days and Counting

Until vacation...YAHOO!  I must admit its tough getting moving today though since I know this is a holidayday off  and lots of people are able to stay home and sleep in...but I can do that next week when they all have to go to work.
So here's another of the St. Patty's Day cards I made a little while back. The green is SOOO springy-got to love it. For this card I layered some paper on green cardstock-the yellow one with the brown swirls is flocked paper which you can't see in the photos very well. The circle patterned paper has a glossy sheen to it which the photo also doesn't show. So I used some 7Gypsies gaffer tape and punched some shamrocks with a Martha Stewart punch. The luck saying and the post mark both came from the TweetyJill St. Patrick's set. The postage stamp is a rubber stamp, which I stamped in green on the white paper and cut out with stamp edged scissors. I got it through StampDiva and its made by Missing Link. Lastly I added a few Dimensional Pearls dots.
What I like about this card its not kind of more Irish than just St. Patrick's Day...the luck of the Irish could be with you any day...
couldn't it? Even if like me, you're not Irish.


No comments: