Monday, March 21, 2011

More LaBlanche

So today's post is this cool heart stamp by LaBlanche stamps. I stamped it, colored it with Copics and then cut it out and put it onto a background stamped with a large Judikins stamp. This is also a beautiful Judikins stamp with birds and flowers, and I stamped it with purple and I think its got a great midevil feel to it. I added a strip of 7Gypsies paper tape which I colored and added a little red design to, and also added some German metal scrap which is in this awesome bronze color. Then I finally put down a little strip of scrap paper and the words stamped onto some distressed paper, punched all my corners...and also added some Stickles to the German metal scrap but you can't really see any sparkles in this photo.
So its the first full day of spring-yesterday was cool but gorgeous and today they are saying SNOW- 1-4 inches around here. Hope its closer to 1...who wants snow right now?
Happy Monday all...

No comments: