Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring colors

This week's Shabby TeaRoom challenge is spring colors. I think my card might have a bit too much light spring blue in it compared to the pink, green and lilac colors shown on their website, but even so, here's my addition. The base card is white cardstock with the bottom die-cut into the bracket shape. I then layered some pretty yellow flowered paper and then on top of that some light sky blue paper. Both of those are outlined with white pen. The silly bunny stamp (I love this stamp) is by Stamp Francisco. Then used some scraps of my background paper to cut out a few of the yellow flowers to add, and then I added the saying which is from a retired Technique Tuesday spring set. Maybe I should add a couple of pink sparkles on either side of the Hippity Hoppity words? What do you think?


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Super cute ... love all those springy flowers! Thanks for joining the Tea Room challenge this week.

Please be sure to LINK back to TSTR in order to be considered for the weekly prizes!

Trees said...

SOO Cute~ Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!