Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Long and Busy Day Ahead

Taking Katie to school this morning BEFORE work (got to get out of here by 6 a.m.-even losing 15 minutes in the morning can be so much time that you have to run around like a crazy gal) and then needing to pick her up at 5:30 p.m. so I'm going to  my favorite craft store in between work and getting Katie...and I'm so excited about the shopping...but there's a lot of day to get through first.
So here's my latest card. It's made the scraps from a disaster card. I was stamping all these little pennants from Paper Smooches "Hang in There" set and it came out icky, so I punched them out with a sqare inchie  punch, attached them to this bright blue paper strip which I in turn attached to a white card. Then I added the row of pennants fown the side of the blue strip, colored them, added some Dimensional Pearl dots, stamped a couple of hearts and colored them red and then stamped the little saying (Wordsworth Art Stamps). I really like it. AND I feel good that I didn't waste a whole card that flopped and that I made something out of it that I really like.
I do.
Happy Thursday! 

No comments: