Friday, June 24, 2011

Blogger's Challenge-Things with Wings

Here's my entry for this week's Blogger's Challenge. I used green cardstock which I textured using some CHF backgrounder stamps-small leaves and a grid. I didn't want the background to be too bold, so I used a similar green, just to make the paper a little less plain. I also added some 7Gyspies paper tape. The butterflies are from Impression Obsession-I've had this stamp for years and I love it. I stamped them on white paper, colored them and cut them out. Once attached I added some blue Dimensional Pearls on their leaves and drew in the antennae. Then I added some clear Viva glass effects dots to do the little bitterfly trails. Finally, I stamped the word.
Thanks for looking and taking the time to stop by my blog!

6 comments:

Ida said...

What a pretty card. Love the details you added to the butterfly wings and their trails.

Lisa Bohler said...

Such lovely wings! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

BarbaraW said...

Pretty card. Love the colors. Like how you created the butterflies with the bling trails.

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, love the colors and the added dimensional pearls! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

JP Card Crazy said...

Butterflies seem to the the theme for this challenge your is absolutely beautiful!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the texture you created on this card.