Thursday, June 16, 2011

BRUINS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!

OK, this isn't a hockey card, but to celebrate, it's a slightly different style graduation card (made for my niece who graduated from college last month). I began by stenciling the stars in purple and then die cutting out the from the over center-twice-ince in textured purple paper and once in cream cardstock. Then is used Kim Hughes/CHF graduation set and stamped the flying hats in purple on the top of the card. On the oval I stamped in purple the winged clock (Pink Paislee) and gave it a bit of color I laid down some 7Gypsies paper tape, added my frame and oval...added some Viva pearl dots on the frame and then stamped the words which are from the same set as the flying hats.
And love those Bruins-I remember (EEKS) the 1972 team that won the Cup...I stayed up until 11 last night to see the game (4-0) against the Canucks...and 4:45 came aweful early, but it was great!
Yahoo!!!!!

No comments: