Friday, June 3, 2011

I LOVE Fridays

It's already another Friday-which means another day closer to June 24th and the start of my summer vacation. The kids are getting so antsy, but its has REALLY COOLED down-its almost cold. And did you know, it's National Donut Day?(LOL) I think donuts and Fridays go together.
So to celebrate another work week wrapping up (the fact that it is Friday makes me feel pretty silly already), I'm going to show you this fun card I made with Paper Smooches stamps.  I started with a  green cardstock background and ran a piece of light green cardstock across. Then I die-cut the flowers in blue and printed paper and layered them, outlining the outside of each layer with a brown marker. On white I stamped one of the flowers from the Perky Plants set. I colored the face and then cut it out and used it for the center of my flower. Then I took the flower pot base of this image and colored it and cut it out. I drew in a stem and leaf and then attached the flower pot at the base. I finally added some Viva dots onto my flower in both yellow and bronze.
The saying is also paper Smooches, also from the Perky Plant set. Finally I took a white pen and made the little edge dots on the light green strip.
Thanks for dropping by-hope you to see you again.



No comments: