Saturday, July 2, 2011

Back to Some Art

Here's a card to show you...it's a white background but for some reason it's got a lot of reflection and doesn't really look white.
Anyhow
I started with a white card that I stamped these little x's around the edges. Then I punched out the polka dot circle and die cut the pink circle. I stamped the image on white, colored it and cut it out and attached it to the circle tag made from the die cut and the punched circle. Then I stamped the other images and the word at the bottom. I also colored them all in.
All images are Paper Smooches. Check out the set that made these called Folkal Point but also check out the new sets. I love. They're silly and I love the cute sayings.Plus, I love how you can color the images and they're pretty easy to cut out.
Anyhow, lots of my holiday weekend docket today...hope you're Saturday is great and if you're in the US and enjoying the Holiday Weekend, enjoy!

No comments: